Tuesday 20 December 2011

On the fourth day of Christmas

I re-engineered my previous schedule, and started afresh today as the fourth day of Christmas with a target of 4,000 words.  I knew it would be tough, my biggest daily wordcount challenge so far, and that I'd get little time or peace to do it. So I started with my hour's lunch at work, twenty minutes while I waited in the reception at my local GP practice, finished off with 2 hours uninterrupted tonight, and I've done it! And in fact, I've not only met my wordcount challenge for the day but I've exceeded it. Total wordcount for the day is 4,136 words. The birds were definitely calling!

Tomorrow, on the fifth day, my target is 5,000 words, although I doubt I'll get rewarded with any gold rings. And I'm probably going to have to get even more creative to meet the challenge.

Onwards and upwards,
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment